woensdag 4 april 2012

La vita e bella!

Hello everyone!

 

Here I am again with a new blog for English!





This month, it is going to be about my trip to Rome with my class and the fourth and the fifth years.  Every year, we have the possibility to visit a foreign country with our school. It is called GWP. It takes place the week before the Easter Holidays and it is always a lot of fun. I have already been to Paris, Berlin and Barcelona with school and this year we went to Rome. The other years, we traveled by bus, but this year, we went by plane. For some of us, it was really exciting since they had never been on holiday by plane. Lucky, everything went well and there were no complications. The flight passed without any problem. Arrived in Rome, our informative trip could start. We had a lot of important monuments to visit. Before we left, we thought that we would have not enough time to visit everything that was on our list. Afterwards, we realized that there was nothing to worry about. We visited everything we had to and we even had time off to go shopping or relax a little. I must admit, that we really needed that time to let or feet rest a little. We had to walk a lot and almost everyone’s feet were suffering. Despite this little losing score, I have had an amazing time in Italy! It was the last trip for the sixth years and I am really going to miss those times. I think we have such a great class and I am sure that  at the end of this school year, I’m going to regret it because I really really like my class! Wednesday evening, was the best evening of the week I think. That evening, the sixth years and Mr. Boonen  went out to have a drink. We talked and laughed a lot, we really had fun.  When I’m looking back, I am already missing it! Wednesday afternoon was nice too, we had some time to shop and Thursday afternoon, we could go shopping again. Wednesday forenoon till 2 am, we had a puzzle tour. We had to walk around in Rome in small groups and answer some questions about several things. It was more relaxed than a normal tour, but although you see a lot of important things. I would immediately go back with my class if it was possible! We have had an amazing time!














Lots of love

Dorien




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten